DC Metro Immigration Law PLLC represents all type of Student immigration clients including F-1, Change of Status, Reinstatement, Motions to Reopen, OPT issues, and others.
DC Metro Immigration Law PLLC has represented all types of student immigration matters including:
– F-1 (Change of Status to F-1, Be Careful if Changing from Visitor to F-1, Call us to learn more!)
– F-2 (Spouse and Children)
– I-290B Motions to Reopen
– Reinstatement Denials
– Request for Evidence (OPT, Reinstatement, Change of Status)
– Change from F-1 to Other Statuses
– Employment Authorization (OPT)
– Notices to Appear (NTA)
– Removal Proceedings (due to SEVIS termination or other issues)
– School Closure related Issues
We are always working with students on many types of issues, call us to see how we can creatively help with you situation.