Relative Petition / Green Card through Family / Petitions to Remove Conditions on Resident Status / Fiancé Petition / Refugee or Asylee Relative Petition / National Visa Center (NVC) Immigrant Visa (IV) Processing / Appeals / Notice of Intent to Revoke / Notice of Intent to Deny / USCIS Immigration Interview /
Do you want to bring your family member to the United States as a lawful permanent resident (green card)?
Do you want to obtain your green card (lawful permanent resident status) through your family member while you are in the United States?
Do you have questions regarding your eligibility to file for a green card through family or to petition for a family member abroad?
Contact us to see how Attorney Alan Dobson can help you with these questions and more at: (703) 828-5529
Following are some of the questions our clients have asked and we have successfully filed their cases:
- What if I overstayed my status, can I still apply for a green card through my family member?
- I am a permanent resident in the U.S., for which relatives can I file an immigrant petition?
- Can I file for my brothers and sisters or my parents if I am a U.S. citizen or permanent resident?
- My income is low or I am not working, can I still petition for my relative?
- I have a criminal record, and want to obtain my green card through my relative, will my criminal history affect my chances of getting a green card?
- I want to apply for a green card through my U.S. citizen wife, but I have worked without authorization, can I still get my green card?
- My wife and I have separated/divorced and I have conditional resident status, can I still file to remove the two year conditional status?
- My wife was denied an immigrant visa after I petitioned for her, is there anything we can do?
- I received a request for evidence from USCIS, what does this mean, and what do I need to do?
- My I-130 petition for my wife was denied, can I appeal the denial?
- I received a Notice of Intent to Revoke my I-130 petition I filed for my spouse, what does this mean and what do I need to do?
- I want to file a petition for my family member abroad, for which family members can I file a petition, and how long does it take for my relative to come to the U.S.?
- I received an approval on my I-130 petition, but my relative is abroad, I received an email/letter from the National Visa Center, what do I do now?
- I am in removal proceedings, and I am married to a U.S. citizen, can I file for my green card while in removal proceedings?
- USCIS or the Embassy has requested additional evidence to prove my family relationship, what do I need to submit?
- USCIS or the Embassy has requested DNA evidence to prove my relationship to my child, how do I get tested for DNA and how does my family member abroad or in the U.S. get tested?
- My spouse filed a family petition for me, but I entered the U.S. illegally or I overstayed my status, do I need a waiver to obtain lawful permanent resident status?
- The petitioner died before the visa became available, is it possible to substitute someone else for the petitioner, so the beneficiary family member can still use the original petition?